Sunday, November 26, 2017

Monday, November 6, 2017


The waiting Game... 5 more months til i'll have $$ to make a purchase.
      [gonna be a long winter]
I know the Make/Model, & extras I plan to get, will see where i find one
for the right price & what color.. 2 i like are Red or Gray..
These are a few that i met at a get together in NH in Oct 17
Winnebago Travato 59K, something 17.5 or newer..
heated tanks, screens side & rear, + 2nd 100w solar on the roof..
[no rack, ladder or bike rack] - will go after market

Friday, October 6, 2017


Planning continues as house is emptying out

Lay-out & dimensions of unit i am planning on

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Early stages

Early stages of planning, if all goes well May 2018
I'll hopefully be ready to purchase a class B, Winnebago Travato 59G
also if funds allow, an Apple laptop, and a new Canon camera body..
and sell my home in Gardner MA.. and become a full-time RV'er..
Seeing & photographing the world, while always staying in a warmer climate. .
and will blog my trail here,,

These pics are similar to what i hope to find, no matter of color as long as it rear ladder system w/ bike rack, Solar panels, and screen doors.. outside of that it looks to have everything i need to survive..
I am hoping to stay at low to no cost sites as i travel to help keep costs down.
Will be looking & using  boondocking free sites when i can..